Site Home Win A 90 Day Fiance Your 90 Day Fiance Links Surviving The 90 Fiance Process
You are not logged in, but you may still view these forums with limited features.
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: assman Subject: Thailand is my choice
ken

posted on 08-20-2012 at 16:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thailand is my choice

I have been more than 20 countries over the last 15 years and I have to say Thailand is first choice for retirement. Great medical, low cost of living, beautiful beaches, so much to do. Close to everything, Hong Kong, China and Philippines are just short flights away. I am just waiting for my daughter to finish school. Although they do have some really good schools in Bangkok
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
issacc1965

posted on 04-20-2020 at 19:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thailand Is A Great Vacation Spot

Thailand is a unique country. Once you get beyond the beauty of Thai women, and the craziness of parts of Bangkok, you can get down to the country and people.

The Thai people are respectful and clean. While Bangkok has its reputation for many sordid things, illicit trades, etc., it is permitted by the culture to be that way. Just like Las Vegas in the US is a tolerated den of sinful delights, so too is Bangkok.

Aside from that, the Thai culture is very conservative, somewhat strict (don't get caught spitting on the sidewalk).

Thailand is progressive also in its development. If you haven't read up on Bumrungrad hospital, it's worth taking a look. It happens to be one of the finest medical establishments in the world. More information about Bumrungrad
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By issacc1965 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
assman

posted on 09-23-2020 at 10:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thailand is unforgettable to me

Ken is spot on about Thailand for retirement. If you can handle the humidity. The country is gorgeous in ways that only be described as paradise. Yet, housing, medical, and so on are well beyond worth looking into.

Thailand is stable, politically, but there is crime. Lots of drugs in Thailand, and so comes the crime. But is it any worse than, say, New York city? Nope. Not as bad. The penalties for criminal behavior in Thailand are very severe, including death sentences. Stay away from drugs and you're going to do fine in Thailand. Just don't be too much of a tourist.

issacc1965 is right about Bumrungrad hospital. All hospitals should be like Bumrungrad. Look into it.

Thailand has beautiful women. No doubt, they are elegant to the eyes. They are raised to be women, not feminists. Thai women have my vote.

Here's a taste.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By assman (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

90 day Fiance reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against 90 day Fiance. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in 90 day Fiance
Home  |  Win A 90 Day Fiance  |   Forum  |   Your 90 Day Fiance  |   Links  |   Surviving The 90 Day Fiance Process