Site Home Win A 90 Day Fiance Your 90 Day Fiance Links Surviving The 90 Fiance Process
You are not logged in, but you may still view these forums with limited features.
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: drmeadowsny Subject: AFA Scams and Fraud? No Way!
Chris_23

posted on 05-06-2013 at 09:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
AFA Scams and Fraud? No Way!

AFA works hard every day to keep scams and fraud off of their website and services.

AFA takes scams and fraud very seriously and spends its money and time keep their clients happy and safe.

Learn more about AFA dating and Fraud Prevention...

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Chris_23 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ableadams

posted on 08-05-2020 at 12:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
A Foreign Affair has been around a long time

Whoever posts that A Foreign Affair is not legitimate is an idiot. The company has been around since 1995 and provides a professional service. this is well documented. See below.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ableadams (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
drmeadowsny

posted on 09-10-2020 at 10:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
AFA scam? The claim is ignorant.

I have posted to this and other forums for less than one year. Yet, I have posted a dozen or so times regarding A Foreign Affair and their business.

For whatever purpose or intent, posters sometimes refer to AFA in sentences that include the words "fraud" or "scam". Some posters are not doing so accusingly, but in the form of questions. It is for those questioners that I respond with information I have gathered sincerely and accurately, having gone so far as to contact AFA President John Adams to speak about his company and history.

I must preface the following by stating that I have not yet taken a tour or attended a seminar, but only because of virus concerns and the shutdowns of air travel. I do intend to travel on an AFA tour (or two) as well as attend one of their dating seminars. But I have no real practical experience with AFA or their product.

What I can provide is information I've gathered about the company and their client reactions to tours, socials and seminars.

AFA has been around since 1995 and was probably the very first successful attempt to unite western men with foreign women in relationships that were or are fruitful. The vast amount of testimonial material on the loveme.com website is astounding. Many of the testimonials are done in video format with the client addressing a camera and telling his story of the AFA experience.

Other testimonials come in the form of announcements of engagement or marriage. And there are many of these. AFA does not particularly boast of marriage successes found through their tours, but I assure everyone that many successful marriages have resulted due to the AFA experience.

Tours to foreign cities are highlighted by social events in venues that are top rate and attended by dozens if not hundreds of eligible local women whom each have been vetted by the company. The idea for the clients is to mingle and meet as many females as possible, then make dates to meet later. Often these dates are attended by translators or chaperones. The dating process is absolutely legitimate as it is intended to connect couples in meaningful and lasting ways.

I recommend taking a close look at A Foreign Affair if you are even remotely interested in foreign women with wholesome values. Call the company. Speak to John Adams (he married a Russian woman during one of the AFA tours and they are happy together decades later).
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By drmeadowsny (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

90 day Fiance reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against 90 day Fiance. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in 90 day Fiance
Home  |  Win A 90 Day Fiance  |   Forum  |   Your 90 Day Fiance  |   Links  |   Surviving The 90 Day Fiance Process